Immediate is on a mission to positively impact the financial wellbeing of more than 1 million American workers by December 31, 2024. We have brought to market the most responsible and flexible earned wage access (EWA) solution that works to break the cycle of debt for our users. Our benefit is free to employers, helping them recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
The Account Executive (AE) is primarily focused on growing the business through interactions with prospective customers to educate and inform them of Immediate’s product: financial wellness and earned wage access (EWA).
The AE is extremely persuasive in sharing what we do in order to entice more companies to offer Immediate’s solutions to its employees. The successful AE uncovers and finds opportunities on his/her/their own and connects with decision-makers. Through a consultative process with Human Resource Professionals, Payroll Managers, and Financial Professionals, the AE uncovers the prospect’s pain points, explains how Immediate is the best solution, and follows through to execution of the necessary contractual agreements.
The AE possesses great insight and skill in researching companies, industries, trade associations, etc. to identify appropriate lead candidates. The AE will remain engaged throughout the process and assist as needed to facilitate a smooth and seamless onboarding, supporting the Customer Success Team.
AE’s will be given achievable, yet challenging goals; working diligently to meet or exceed those goals.
- Record all appropriate details about each lead in the CRM.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation, and conversion.
- Network, build relationships with prospects, and persuade others to purchase products.
- Communicate directly with prospective leads, through cold call outreach, email, lead lists, LinkedIn, and networking functions in order to determine high quality prospects.
- Confidence in planning, coordinating, and executing well-planned meetings (in-person and virtual) with prospective leads; using company marketing materials and presentation decks.
- Fully manage the entire engagement process from introduction to contract signing.
- When appropriate, attend lead generating events, such as trade shows, job fairs, etc.
- Experience in a high-energy, professional team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with both internal and external contacts.
- Proven track record of utilizing online tools and strategic thinking to uncover and identify prospects and leads.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Full-time & part-time positions available, flexible hours
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- On-demand access to your earned pay
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in applying to this job, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Last updated: 2/21/2022