Immediate helps businesses recruit, engage, and retain employees by providing a financial wellness solution that delivers on-demand access to earned wages. Immediate is looking for a customer-oriented service representative to join our team as a Support Specialist.
What does a Support Specialist do?
The Support Specialist will provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers face. In this role, the Support Specialist will help answer inbound tickets, take calls, and respond to chat by providing a quick and accurate response to the customer.
- Offer service and technical support to users through phone, chat, and customer support software
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Guide customers to use self-help resources
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Meet personal and customer service team goals
- 2 years of customer support experience
- Familiarity with customer support software
- Software troubleshooting, setup skills, and resolution
- Pleasant phone manner skills, active listening, and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Google Drive skills
- Ability to work independently
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to critical issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must pass a background check
- Full-time & part-time positions available, daytime, weekend & evenings
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- On-demand access to your earned pay
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in applying to this job, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.