Immediate helps businesses recruit, engage, and retain employees by providing a financial wellness solution that delivers on-demand access to earned wages. Immediate is looking for a customer-oriented service representative to join our team as a Customer Advocate.
What does a Customer Advocate do?
The customer advocate (CA) will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers and their employees might face. In this role, the CA will help with implementation and onboard new customers, support the growth of new customers, and respond to any issues with their accounts.
- Manage all communication with assigned customers
- Play an active role in implementing and onboarding newly signed customers
- Accurately communicate the mission of Immediate and present information through video conferencing
- Train customers remotely and provide any help or education to new users through our help desk system
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Offer service and technical support to users through phone, chat, and customer support software
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Guide customers to use self-help resources
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Meet personal and customer service team goals
- 2 years of customer support/implementation experience
- Software troubleshooting, setup skills, and resolution
- Pleasant phone manner skills, active listening, and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Google Drive skills
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to critical issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must pass a background check
- Full-time & part-time positions available, flexible hours
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- On-demand access to your earned pay
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in applying to this job, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.